The Canadian Breast Cancer Symposium is a national multidisciplinary event organized with the principal goal of developing a personalized approach in the management of breast cancer.
Following the completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Identify significant risk factors in individual care
- Utilize appropriate screening tools
- Discuss the directions in which research is headed
- Identify applications for practice changing results
- Identify a management strategy for breast cancer patient follow-up